Monday, August 16, 2010

Miss August--The Portrait Club

Okay, here is the next lovely lady in The Portrait Club, Miss Julianna! To those who haven't stopped by in a while, The Portrait Club is a fun project some of the gals at the The Swell Sister Society are up to lately. Each participant adds some photos of herself for the month she is assigned, and the participating artists get to interpret her artistically any way they choose.

As I mentioned on the last post, I have decided to re-visit my dear friend, Photoshop. I had such a great time with the last challenge, I can't wait to start the next one! Stay tuned--I will not post the finished product till after the next meeting in September (it's fun to keep it a secret until the unveiling!).

But until then--I will be posting other adventures so please continue to stop by!

No comments: