Monday, April 19, 2010

Check out this blog....

Hello dear friends! I know I don't post very consistently these days. Would like to work through that--but it is a process!

Today I did not feel the need to post what I was going to after I read one of my favorite blogs from a fellow-Sacramento blogger. I felt her current journey was too wonderful and important to not share with more people--it was such an encouragement to me! May it encourage you as well.

What else I was reminded about in her blog was how little efforts of loving someone can make a huge impact. Love is the greatest power of all. We just need to make sure we go out of our way to share it with people. Plan to do it--EVERY DAY. Small ways, big ways. But do it--even if you are not "feeling" it at the time. Or you feel depleted at the moment. It will come back to you. It's better than being busy with our "to do" lists at every moment.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Oh Rachel! How sweet you are! I don't think anyone's recommended reading my blog before!
Thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone, but it sure feels like you are when you're in the midst of it, doesn't it?
I really appreciated your sweet words of encouragement.Thank you!
Blessings,
Myrna