Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still waiting for paint inspiration--but in the meantime...























So I'm still waiting to be inspired for the latest Indie Project (and also for my cold to go away!) But in the meantime, my daughter and I were having fun making these very cute bracelets (that's her cute hand in the picture!) from a website I found called, All Things Heart and Home We have had the best time making these, and if you have very basic jewelry skills, you can make them too! I love projects that make me feel victorious!

4 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

This is KEWL! I'd wear it as an anklet! Going to check out her tutorial!

((Hugs))

p8ntgurl said...

You'll see on the website that they started out as anklets! You have a real eye! Imagine how cute with flip-flops!

I goofed trying to put the link before but I fixed it. Hope I'm not to late for you!

Campbell Jane said...

Those are so cute! (cute little fingers too)
Peace & Love

Yarni Gras! said...

oh, I like those....must show my daughter :-)